Golfers challenged to Putt their way to South Carolina this Autumn
Story published at 14:57, Thursday, October 6th, 2016
This autumn, Golfshake have teamed up with Golfbreaks.com and South Carolina to offer golfers the chance of winning a once in a life time prize! One lucky winner and a friend of their choice could be headed to South Carolina for 7 nights and 5 rounds of amazing golf including a one round at the world famous Harbour Town Golf Links and one round at Kiawah Island’s Ocean Course, home to the 1991 Ryder Cup and 2012 PGA Championship.
There are three ways golfers can enter the Putt your way to a Dream Golf Holiday Challenge and win this truly ‘bucket list’ prize; they can enter multiple times via the Golfshake Scoretracker, Social Media and once via the Sweepstake giving them multiple chances of winning:
Entry method 1 – Tracking putting stats on Golfshake
- Golfers can log in to either the desktop site, ios app or android app and add round that include their putting stats and they will then automatically be entered into the prize draw.
- There is no limit on the amount of entries that a golfer can accumulate via this method, the more they play, the better their chance of winning!
Entry method 2 – . Post their putting pictures to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram
- Simply by posting a photo to either Facebook, Twitter or Instagram using the hashtag #Putt2SouthCarolina and they will be entered into the draw.
- Pictures could be of a putting comp, putting practice or making that clutch putt on the course.
- View the social entries via the picture wall on the Putt your way to a Dream Golf Holiday Mini-site
Entry method 3 – Via the Sweepstake
- Golfers who are not members of Golfshake or have not had a chance to get onto the course this autumn can enter directly via the sweepstake
- Fill out the form and enter the Putt your way to a Dream Golf Holiday Challenge.
- One entry allowed via this method
The prize will see the winner and a friend enjoy three nights at the Sea Pines resort on Hilton Head Island where they will play two rounds of golf including one on Harbour Town Links, home to the PGA Tour’s RBC Heritage Tournament!
They will then travel to Charleston and Kiawah Island Resort, staying at the Sanctuary Hotel where they will play 3 rounds of golf including one on the Ocean Course, host of the 1991 Ryder Cup and 2012 USPGA Championship!
Take up the Putting Challenge with PGA Professional, Dean Halford
For this challenge, Golfshake have created a mini series of videos with PGA Professional, Dean Haldford to help golfers improve their putting, hole a heap more putts and as a result go low on the golf course.
Dean’s 5 week putting programme starts with the fundamentals and ends with pre-round prep. In fact Dean’s 5 Week Putting Programme will give golfers all the skills they need to become a great putter!
Golfers can receive each instalment delivered directly to their inbox each week. Learn more and sign up to improve your putting – Click here
For more information visit the Putt to your Dream Golf Holiday mini-site: http://www.golfshake.com/putt-to-southcarolina/