Annika Sorenstam to attend the KPMG Golf Business Forum
Page last updated at 10:28 am, Monday, June 21st, 2010
KPMG is delighted to announce that Annika Sorenstam, one of the greatest professional golfers of all time and now an emerging entrepreneur, has been named the recipient of the Golf Entrepreneur of the Year Award.
Annika will attend the 2010 Golf Business Forum, 12-14 May at The Gloria Hotels & Resort, Belek, Turkey, to receive the award in person and participate in an on stage interview with CNN’s Justin Armsden.
The seventh annual KPMG Golf Business Forum, firmly established as the leading golf business event in Europe, the Middle East and Africa, will feature an engaging, dynamic agenda and format with interactive discussions, one-on-one interviews, fast-paced debates and presentations from key industry leaders on a variety of topics, including:
- Golf & Development – global leaders tackle key issues
- Financing – what you need to know in the post credit crunch world
- Country focus on Turkey – one of golf’s most exciting emerging destinations
- Golf & the Olympics – golf’s big opportunity to grow globally
- Marketing, Positioning & Branding – learn from international experts
- Golf & the Environment – the issue you can’t afford to ignore
- Third Party Management versus Privately Operated Courses – what will work for you?
- Ladies Golf – here come the girls, and their spending power
- Tours and Professional Sponsorships - is the future of professional golf in trouble?
- And more…
KPMG Golf Business Forum www.golfbusinessforum.com