Record Attendance for the 10th Anniversary European Golf Business Conference
Story published at 13:40, Wednesday, November 18th, 2015
“We are very excited for the 10th anniversary conference in Amsterdam and are delighted with the response to the event. This year we have seen a record number of delegates since 2010, a true sign the golf industry is picking up across Europe. The line-up is a great mix of innovators & thought leaders from both within and outside of the golf industry and will offer delegates the chance to blow off the cobwebs of 2015 and start the 2016 season with new, fresh inspiration & ideas to grow their business,” said Lodewijk Klootwijk, EGCOA Director.
This year’s theme from ‘From VISION to Action’ was inspired by the overwhelming response from the golf industry to the EGCOA’S VISION 2020 project, which was released last year.
Here’s what delegates can expect to gain from the 10th Anniversary event:
- Understand what makes your customers buy
- Realise the key to driving loyalty and learn how to achieve this
- Learn how to drive additional revenues at your golf course
- See how easy it is to make your course female and family friendly
- Discover the simples steps to exceed your customers’ expectations
- Gain an insight into your customers experience and how to make this one which turns them into raving fans
- Reveal the untapped potential behind your brand
For more information and to register for the 2015 European Golf Business Conference visit www.egcoaconference.eu