‘Generating Membership Leads’ – New eLearning Course by Promote Training
Story published at 13:20, Friday, September 11th, 2015
Promote Training, the first dedicated eLearning provider to the UK golf industry, have released their latest course entitled “Generating Membership Leads”.
Following on from the successful launch of their first course, “Driving Green Fee Revenues”, the new course shows club managers, secretaries and membership sales staff how to create a pro-active plan that generates an increased number of membership leads into the club.
On successful completion of the 20 to 25 hour eLearning course, graduates will be able to:
- Identify internal membership lead sources
- Install an achievable visitor contact data collection system
- Analyse the current membership base to create a ‘target profile’
- Appraise the current membership category, pricing and benefits offering
- Understand the impact of different payment options and contract lengths
- Create a culture of referrals from within the club
- Implement a wide variety of referral promotions and initiatives
- Roll out a 12-month community-marketing plan
- Devise a targeted annual promotions and initiatives plan that drives inbound leads
- Manage member perceptions of external promotions
- Identify the right media and communication channels to use
As with all the courses offered by the company, it draws upon nearly 50 years combined experience from its authors and includes a plethora of real-life promotional examples and initiatives that have been proven to work in the golf industry.
Matthew Orwin, co-founder of Promote Training, comments, “We’re really pleased with how this new course has developed and are delighted to now offer it to the industry. Generating an increased volume of membership leads is the starting point to signing up more new members and that’s something most clubs aspire to. This course will both inspire new ideas as well as provide ready-made solutions that clubs can implement straightaway.”
“It’s about creating a ‘basket of activities’ all geared towards lead generation – from referral promotions to external membership offers, local community outreach to club-hosted events. Having implemented all of these ideas ourselves we know that they will result in more leads and therefore more new member sign-ups,” says Promote Training’s other co-founder, David Reeves.
Delegates undertake the course using the innovative eLearning system employed by Promote Training. The course can be completed anywhere with an Internet connection and is accessible 24 hours a day, 365 days year.
Normally priced at £195, which includes full access to all materials, personal tutor support and certification fees, the course is being offered to the first 20 readers of Golf Business News at the discounted price of £175. Visit www.promotetraining.co.uk and use the coupon code GBNR001 during checkout.