Bauer Golf seeks Key Account Director
Story published at 13:00, Friday, May 15th, 2015
Bauer Golf reaches just under half a million golfers every month through market leading print and digital platforms.
- Today’s Golfer is the UK’s best-selling golf magazine and exists to help you play better, buy better and choose better.
- Golf World has exclusive tips from the biggest names, advice on the best gear, reviews of the world’s best courses and brilliant features by the best writers in golf.
- todaysgolfer.co.uk delivers 150,095 Unique Users (Google Analytics Mar 15) and 619,643 Page Impressions (Google Analytics Mar 15).
- Today’s Golfer and Golf World also has 94,611 users who actively subscribe to receiving Commercial Emails (Bauer Media Marketing Apr 15).
We are seeking a Key Account Director working alongside some of the top brands in the golf market.
Reporting directly into the Commercial Manager, the successful candidate will manage and develop accounts that have sophisticated marketing objectives and be responsible for delivering revenue to agreed targets.
- Delivering revenue and yield targets
- Understanding market conditions & competitive forces, whilst applying appropriate commercial strategy and tactics
- Growing client base by managing existing customers and introducing new ones
- Develop strong relationships with major customers within market.
Closing date: Friday 29th May if you would like to apply, or would like any further information on the role, then please email email@example.com