Galvin Green continues to stay ahead
Story published at 11:14, Tuesday, July 5th, 2016
Continuing its never compromising message to deliver high performance apparel to golfers across the world, the 2016 Galvin Green Part 2 collection features a host of new styles and colours.
The Official Team Supplier of Weatherwear to Europe’s Ryder Cup team in September has once again extended its offering of award-winning waterproof jackets and trousers, pullovers, shirts, shorts, hats, gloves, socks, base layers and accessories with more than 250 premium lines in almost 100 different style options – making it the largest golf clothing range of its kind, designed by golfers for golfers.
Helping golfers stay ahead any day and every day, a digital catalogue is available in stock at many of the UK’s top-ranked golf courses – including Royal County Down, Ballybunion, Royal Portrush, St. Andrews Links, Royal Dornoch, Trump Turnberry, Royal Birkdale, Kingsbarns, Royal Porthcawl and Royal Troon.
The latest range of pioneering Multi-layer Concept garments includes:
- the new flagship jacket in the men’s range is the GORE-TEX® Shell half-zip ADDISON, which comes in Stretch fabric with a mesh lining in four colour options including the new Plum, each featuring three different colour combinations (S-3XL);
- the latest full-zip GORE-TEX® Shell jacket with INSULA™ lining and detachable hood called the AKIN available in Black/Iron Grey/Steel Grey (S-3XL);
- BART is the newest GORE-WINDSTOPPER® half-zip jacket in Soft Shell fabric in four colour options, while the BENNETT offers a new plain full-zip version in the same fabric in Steel Grey and Black;
- four new INSULA™ garments lead the warm layer range with the two half-zip options, the DONALD in four colours variations and the DWAYNE available in
- four solid colours. The full-zip DARREL also available in four colours and the full-zip hoodie DANTE in Black and Steel Grey/Iron Grey completes the new warm layer line-up;
- the MAPPING is the new premium short sleeve Ventil8™ shirt with UV protection factor 20+, available in four colours. The buttoned down long sleeve MORRIS makes a long-awaited return in three colours (S-XXL);
- the Ladies’ collection includes the new AIDA GORE-TEX® Paclite® full-zip jacket in Black and the new colour way Violet;
- brand new for 2016 is the full-zip BELLA body warmer with WINDSTOPPER® lining, available in Steel Grey and Black (XS-XL);
- the full-zip DAISY and half-zip DONNA are the latest INSULA™ garments, both available in four colour ranges including Lipgloss red and Violet (XS-XL).
“The innovative Part-2 range reaffirms our commitment to delivering the ultimate in technical performance clothing for golfers.” said Greg Pearse, Managing Director of Galvin Green UK & Ireland. “It will be landing in stores at a time when everyone’s attention will start turning towards the Ryder Cup and with our role as an official team supplier, it’s a very exciting time for our brand,” he added.
Galvin Green Part 2 collection www.galvingreen.com.