Gianni Ferrari Launches New Diesel Turbo Z Mower At Saltex
Story published at 9:45, Monday, September 8th, 2014
Gianni Ferrari sales in the UK are reaching new levels in the face of difficult financial constraints across the markets – not least in the public sector Feedback from customers has been particularly interesting and, in response to requests from dealers and end-users, Gianni Ferrari is delighted to announce the launch of the new Turbo Z 322 Diesel – and a re-styled version of the extremely popular Turbo 4. The new Turbo Z 322 D has many additional benefits to its petrol equivalent, the most notable being:
- Reduced running costs associated with diesel engines.
- Although fitted with a powerful diesel engine, it still retains the same compact design.
- Hydraulic lift for attachments enables the machine to mount kerbs and pavements with ease.
It is also compatible with the new 132 cm Dual-Cut™deck which allows the operator to switch between mulching mode and rear discharge mode in one simple move. The Turbo 4 (known as theT4) is a professional mower collector and represents the top of the range of Gianni Ferrari – always delivering a superb performance and finish. The four-wheel drive, 36hp model has a working width of 150cm coupled with a high-capacity, high-dump 1300litre hopper. The contrary-rotation (RCA) collecting deck controls the distribution of cuttings to the collector avoiding clogging and unnecessary downtime. New features on this ever popular model include:
- A smaller turning circle with increased rear axle anti-scuff capability.
- Better engine radiator protection from dust and grass (less maintenance).
- More efficient engine radiator cooling (36hp models).
- Improved hydraulic radiator cooling and better access for maintenance.
- LED-type rear lights and beacon for lower electrical consumption.
- A range of aesthetic improvements, combined with ergonomic changes to improve driver comfort – all go to produce one of the best and most user-friendly professional mower collectors on the market.
These subtle, but very effective, alterations cover:
- Re-designed dashboard
- All controls re-located on the right side.
- Joystick for intuitive and easy use of the dumping operations.
- Cruise control (speed limiter) for setting the max working speed.
- Less effort required on the forward/reverse pedals.
- Repositioning of the differential lock pedal for better left foot resting.
All-in-all Gianni Ferrari have taken on board customer observations and integrated them with their on-going research and development programme. The result is new and improved models that ensure an efficient, economic and professional finish every time. Gianni Ferrari www.gianniferrari.com.
Tags: Gianni FerrariTweet