New Push Trolley Brand Axglo Launches in the UK
Story published at 16:24, Tuesday, January 6th, 2015
Axglo – a Canadian manufacturer of fine, robust and easy-to-assemble golf push carts, announces its launch into the United Kingdom in January 2015 with the TriLite push cart.
Through reputable distributor Northern Golf, UK golfers will now be able to purchase the brand’s brilliantly simple three-wheel TriLite design immediately from PGA professionals and other golf outlets across the country.
“It’s very exciting, after a successful launch in Canada and Asia, to be able to offer this product to UK golfers.
“When Axglo’s TriLite was first designed, efficiency, simplicity and quality were at the forefront of the engineer’s mind. The idea was to create a model that was simpler to assemble and reassemble than anything on the market and I believe we’ve achieved that,” said Neil Self, owner of Axglo’s UK Distributor Northern Golf.
“Axglo has created push carts that will more than surpass the expectations of golfers who choose to use a trolley. In a market that has garnered a reputation for unreliable products over time; the brand has engineered a supremely durable model that golfers will depend on for years, at a very competitive price.”
Axglo push carts are formed from ultra-durable aircraft grade aluminium, making them extremely lightweight (12lbs) for a smooth ride throughout the duration of a round.
Axglo’s innovative ‘gliding’ system, featured across the line, completely eliminates scratches that can occur when opening and closing other push carts on the market.
The TriLite push cart has a host of further features and benefits, which include:
- An extremely compact fold size (25.5″ x 16.7″ x 12.5″) making it easy to carry and store.
- Powder coated protective paint for weather-resistant, long-lasting premium appearance.
- A bag rack engineered to support a variety of golf bag sizes, with durable and straight forward adjustable straps.
- Maintenance-free and airless wheels.
- Adjustable, padded handles to suit users preference.
- A simple engage/release hand brake system.
- A large capacity storage console capable of holding every necessary accessory and more.
The TriLite will launch with black and silver wheel colour options, with others expected to roll out through 2015. The frame is available in black, silver or white.
The Axglo TriLite comes with a one-year warranty as standard. RRP: £129.99
Northern Golf http://www.northern-golf.com