‘Pin High’ is coming home to the UK
Story published at 12:13, Thursday, August 20th, 2015
British owned golf brand ‘Pin High’ is coming home to the UK this year. Born in the UK and raised in Asia, it is being fully launched on home soil ready for the SS16 season, with a ladies collection already in selected stores now.
With an established distribution network in Asia and North America, Pin High already has a high profile on many Pro Tours, with Pin High winners on the Asian, European and Australian tours. Recent three-time European tour winner Kiradech Aphibarnrat wears Pin High around the world, as does his Thai compatriot, and three-time Asian tour winner, Prayad Marksaeng. Other winners who wear Pin High include New Zealand’s Michael Hendry and Chile’s Felipe Aguilar – both recent winners on the Japanese and European Tours respectively. John Daly was their brand ambassador for 2013/14 and helped to raise worldwide awareness for their huge corporate business.
It’s all about performance with Pin High. Their goal is to offer players the finest performance apparel in golf. They use custom milled fabrics, engineered specifically for golf. Showcasing clean silhouettes, the richest cloth and finest cut & sew tailoring, the collection is manufactured to the highest production standards.
The Seal Golf Partnership are distributors of Pin High for the UK and ROI. Just viewing the simple collection – which showcases the 5 styles/2 colour men’s ‘SwingDry Active’ range and the women’s ‘CoolDry Tech’ range – could end up being the most valuable 15 minutes you spend this year. It’s a real margin maker for the retailer and offers great logo potential as all shirt designs are ‘logo aware’.
- Anti-wrinkle, keeps your shirts comfortable to wear
- Breathable, moisture and heat transportation to adjust to the temperature
- Quick Dry, keeps you dry and creates a comfortable inner environment in the garment.
- Moisture wicking, moves moisture away from the skin to the outer surface of the fabric, where it evaporates.
- Micro Anti-bacterial, keeps your garment fresh and comfortable
- CoolLight, fabrics are very flattering and fit all body types.
- UV Protection, protects the body against harmful UV rays.
Pin High www.pinhigh-golf.com
Pin High UK www.facebook.com/PinHighUK