2017 Golfbreaks.com Pinehurst Pro-Am – Entries Open
Story published at 12:14, Friday, September 2nd, 2016
After a successful 2016 event the Golfbreaks.com Pinehurst Pro-Am will return to the famous Pinehurst Resort from 17th to 23rd March 2017 giving competitors the chance to play four superb championship courses.
The PGAs of Europe’s only North America-based Sanctioned Event will see PGA Professionals and teams of three amateurs compete over Pinehurst’s No 9, 8 and 4 Courses, along with a chance to play the legendary Pinehurst No. 2 Course, venue of the U.S. Open and U.S. Women’s Open Championships in 2014.
The event is open to all PGA Professionals of a recognised PGA and their teams of three amateur partners offering an Individual Professional prize fund of £10,000 / €12,000 / $13,100 (based on 20 teams competing).
Tournament Hub http://eur.pe/2017Pinehurst
PGA Professionals’ entry is free with amateur entries from £2,149 / €2,579 / $2,815 (based on shared occupancy) and include:
- 6 nights at The Holly Inn including full American breakfast
- 5 rounds of golf (Four tournament rounds inc. Pinehurst No.2 and one practice round)
- Welcome buffet dinner including wine, beer and soft drinks
- Prize giving luncheon including wine, beer, and soft drinks
- Buggies for each round
- One caddie per two players for the round on Pinehurst No.2
- Unlimited range balls for the duration of the stay
- Welcome goody bag from Golfbreaks.com
Pinehurst Resort www.Pinehurst.com
PGAs of Europe www.pgae.com