Golfbreaks.com launches Early Birdie campaign
Story published at 12:36, Friday, September 4th, 2015
Golfbreaks.com, Europe’s golf travel specialist, has once again launched its popular ‘Early Birdie’ promotion that gives early bookers cash discounts, loyalty Breakpoints worth up to £600 and even new Callaway equipment.
Now in its 12th year, the Early Birdie promotion rewards groups of four or more who book their 2016 golf trip before 30th September.
In addition to Callaway Big Bertha drivers, and Breakpoints that can be used on future bookings, the Early Birdie promotion also gives golfers some great extras such as room upgrades, airport transfers, free buggies, range tokens and exclusive drinks offers.
Booking early enables customers to secure their preferred tee-times and the very best rates, as well as access to existing Golfbreaks.com discounts, including free places for group organisers on certain bookings.
Keith Mitchell, Marketing Director of Golfbreaks.com, said: “We know that many golfers will already be planning their group trip for next year so we’re delighted to once again recognise and reward our loyal customers with great offers and a range of high-value extra incentives. And with our ‘Best Price Promise’, golfers can be sure they will always receive the lowest prices.”
With 17 years’ experience in golf travel and being fully ABTA and ATOL-bonded, golfers can book a full package of golf, accommodation and flights with Golfbreaks.com with complete confidence. Last year the company arranged golf breaks and days for 600,000 golfers at more than 2,000 venues in the UK, Europe and Worldwide.
With both old favourites and new destinations on offer there is more choice than ever for 2016, including:
- England £115: The Belfry – 1 night’s B&B, 2 rounds (PGA & Derby), 1 in 12 free. Brabazon upgrade for £54
- Scotland £235: Fairmont St Andrews – 2 nights’ B&B, 2 rounds, 1 free dinner
- France £169: Hotel Red Fox, Le Touquet – 2 nights’ B&B, 3 rounds (Le Touquet, Wimereux & Belle Dune), includes Eurotunnel crossing. 1 in 8 plays free at Wimereux
- Portugal £189: Amendoeira, Algarve – 3 nights’ B&B, unlimited golf (Faldo & O’Connor), welcome dinner & free buggies.
- Spain £159: La Manga, Murcia – 3 nights’ B&B, 2 rounds, 1 in 8 free
- Turkey £519: Sueno Deluxe, Belek – 7 nights’ all-incl, 3 rounds (Pines & Dunes), 1 in 8 free, includes transfers
- USA £555: Kiawah Island, South Carolina – 7 nights’ self-catering, 4 rounds (incl one on Ocean Course), range balls , free buggies and fore-caddies
Golfbreaks.com Early Birdie offers www.golfbreaks.com/early-birdie