Practice Made Perfect This Winter at Las Colinas Golf & Country Club
Story published at 10:12, Thursday, August 21st, 2014
Las Colinas Golf & Country Club, consistently ranked amongst Continental Europe’s Top 100 golf courses, is offering a fantastic incentive where the professional stays and plays for free when booking a group training break for 7 guests or more throughout the months of December 2014 – February 2015. The team at Las Colinas is also on hand to help tailor packages to suit all requirements.
Located just south of Alicante in 330 hectares of stunning woodland, the impeccably conditioned Troon managed Las Colinas Golf Club is perfectly set up to welcome coaches and their training parties, looking for that perfect combination of pristinely presented and extensive practice facilities, championship golf, first-class accommodation and traditional Spanish service and hospitality.
Las Colinas Golf & Country Club –Professional Group example package details:
- Tailored & flexible packages are available up on request
- 3 nights stay in a 2 bedroom Las Colinas Residences apartment
- Breakfast included
- 3 Rounds of Golf on the Las Colinas championship course
- 3 hours of daily access to comprehensive practice facilities with unlimited golf ball usage
- Complimentary Hand Trolleys
- Complimentary use of air-conditioned Gymnasium and Private seminar room with AV facilities
- €234 including VAT per person
- Professional stays & plays for free with groups of 7 guests or more
- Valid for the months of December 2014, January and February 2015 – Subject to availability
Regarded as one of the best modern golf courses in Europe, Las Colinas Golf & Country Club’s 18-hole layout has built a formidable reputation for its year-round Championship-ready conditioning and pristine putting surfaces.
Designed for players of all levels by acclaimed architect Cabell B. Robinson, the golf course blends naturally into the surrounding landscape, running through valleys between the hills to deliver a truly captivating and unforgettable golfing experience. Indeed, Las Colinas Golf & Country Club has consistently been ranked well inside Continental Europe’s Top 100 golf courses, having rightly earned the high acclaim of the world’s golf media.
When it comes to practice facilities, Las Colinas provides a fine learning environment, with natural grass hitting areas, a manicured putting green and short game area. Directed by Head PGA Professional Robert Mitchell, the latest ultra-high-speed video analysis technology ensures first-class coaching for golfers of all ages and abilities.