The Gleneagles Hotel Announces 2015 Golf Rates
Story published at 1:00, Monday, October 6th, 2014
Page last updated at 7:09 am, Monday, October 6th, 2014
They came, they played, they conquered. The Gleneagles® Hotel congratulates the 2014 European Ryder Cup team on their memorable triumph on its championship PGA Centenary course. The world famous 5 Star luxury hotel in Scotland provided a stunning setting for one of golf’s greatest competitions, and has now announced its 2015 golf packages that will test any golfer – whether a leading pro or an enthusiastic beginner.
Corporate and Society Golf Days At Gleneagles:
A winning blend of natural beauty and golfing adventure, the Gleneagles Golf Day packages provide an unbeatable experience including:
- Morning bacon or sausage roll with tea and coffee on arrival
- A round of golf on the PGA Centenary, King’s or Queen’s Courses
- Two-course meal in The Dormy Clubhouse Bar and Grill for each golfer
- Course guide and first tee gift
- Use of the Clubhouse facilities and locker rooms (includes steam room and power shower)
- Club cleaning
- Basket of balls for use on the driving range
- Access to the Pitch and Putt course
Prices from £95 per person. This package is for a minimum of 8 golfers.
The Ryder Cup Golf Day
For many, the chance to play on the same 18 holes as Europe and America’s best golfers is a dream, if you’d like to make it a reality the Ryder Cup Golf Day package is for you. Offering all the perks of the normal Golf Day package, it also includes:
- Use of one golf cart for two golfers
- The service of one Fore Caddie for four golfers
- Gleneagles’ 2014 Ryder Cup gift, Jewel in the Glen
- Longest drive and nearest pin markers
Prices from £130 per person. This package is for a minimum of 8 golfers.
Ryder Cup Shotgun Star Experience T
he ultimate Gleneagles Golf Day! Grasp the opportunity to embrace the magic of The Ryder Cup with the exclusive shotgun start packages on The PGA Centenary Course. Includes all the Golf Day additions, plus:
- One hour Golf Clinic at The PGA National Golf Academy, Scotland, prior to play
- Full scoring and tournament administration from our team of PGA Qualified Professionals
- GPS Visage System on golf carts that can feature corporate branding
- Ryder Cup pin flags
- Play from Championship tees on signature holes
- First tee photography including tournament signage
For an additional personal touch, add your company branding onto golf carts, scorecards and signage, and include a special welcome message on in-cart GPS screens. Packages start from £165 per person based on 72 golfers.
With a team of fully qualified professionals to help you learn or perfect the game, every level of player is welcome at Gleneagles. The Gleneagles Hotel was built in 1924 and is situated in 850 acres of beautiful Perthshire countryside, just one hour’s drive from Edinburgh and Glasgow. The Gleneagles Hotel is a haven of luxury British heritage that offers a five star hotel experience. With 232 elegant rooms, including 26 suites, the hotel provides some of the finest accommodation in Scotland. Not only home to three of the finest championship golf courses in Europe and an award-winning ESPA spa, the hotel also hosts an array of activities from Falconry to off-road Land Rover safaris.
For further information visit www.gleneagles.com/golf or call the Resort Sales team on 0800 169 2984.